Thursday, November 07, 2013

New Shop On The Block: Missy Stella

I don't think we can ever have enough of shopping, and I'm not only talking about ladies. The man and the little ones in my house are more crazy about shopping than me. In my house, they individually occupy more wardrobe space than me. True story.

So when I got to know that two of my friends, Sharon & Serina have started a new online shop, I was very excited. The excitement came from the fact that I know what good fashion sense they both have - I'm pretty sure what they bring in to the shop would be very awesome. I wish I could direct you to the shop now, but it's only opening in December. Meanwhile, here's a sneak peak at the kind of fashion you can find on the new Missy Stella online shop when it opens in December. Snapped all these at the very happening launch party that took place last weekend and I cannot believe that I actually like 90% of the stuffs that they have. Totally unbiased opinion.

Love the vintage pieces that I found in the midst of all the accessories, clothes and bags. The photo frames, luggage bags and even cupboards - They were so gorgeous! Not sure if the online shop will carry these items though, but I am keeping my fingers crossed on that - They are bound to sell like hotcakes!

IMG_1911IMG_1912

Expect fashion with an edge. I adore anything with studs and thorns on them, I have no idea why. Love their pants!

IMG_1914

And how chic are these?! You totally need a skill to carry them so that you don't poke yourself.

IMG_1918IMG_1922IMG_1923

These are the kids' series - Polka dotted colourful bags and really pretty slacks, skirts, jeans and tops. You cannot tell they are kids' fashion except for the fact that no adults can squeeze into their mini sizes.

IMG_1926IMG_1927IMG_1928

Abundance of accessories to choose from - from very affordable pieces to the higher-range more elaborate pieces. There is something for every budget, quite frankly.

IMG_1929IMG_1930

IMG_1924

Their bags were selling out fast that day! And I am sure you can understand why.

IMG_1932IMG_1934IMG_1935IMG_1936

IMG_1933

IMG_1940IMG_1941IMG_1942IMG_1945

Love these vintage pieces really!

IMG_1937

These cupboards would make such a statement in the house, seriously. Definitely centrepiece material.

IMG_1910

The girls chose these to bring home with us. They LOVE accessories!

IMG_1943IMG_1944

Thanks for inviting us to the Launch Party of Missy Stella, Sharon & Serina! What a great collection you have put together. Can't wait for the online shop to open in December! :)

IMG_1957

Check back the store in December for its opening. In the meantime, you can read about their latest news on their blog., or follow them on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/missystella.co), Twitter (@MissyStellaCo) and Instagram (missystella_co).