And it's getting more fun now because Joey can sort of recognise her name. When we call her name, she will sometimes smile at the sound of it. And when we play with her or nibble and kiss her fingers, she will also break into a wide grin. She also loves to stare and smile at her musical mobiles that's hanging on her cot now. I think she likes the pooh bear one better, Maybe it's a gal & soft toy thing. : ) It's really satisfying, knowing that she now has a greater awareness of her surroundings. There were some occasions when she was 'laughing' so heartily that there's sounds of giggles and her whole body shakes alittle.. haha.. so cute!
Anyway, today I bathed her successfully again, and this time really all by myself. Hehe.. Totally no crying from Joey today, so I think I'm really getting there (smile proudly to myself). I have some photos as proof that she looks really comfy after her bath. See!
And she got so comfortable that she fell asleep soon after that.... ZzzzzZzzz... 
No comments :
Post a Comment