Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Chinese New Year Is The Best!

Christmas has officially been dethroned! Haha.. true, its meaning is still very significant to me, but I enjoy Chinese New Year alot more now, cos Christmas is always so busy, but Chinese New Year?? Rest, Relax & lots of makan! =D

See the abundance of CNY goodies...

Our Reunion Dinner tonight.... Chinese food is still the best!

Braised chicken & mushroom

Spicy cuttlefish

Stir-fried veggies

Roast goose

Chicken soup

and my fav prawns!

Enough reason to love Chinese New Year??!!

Just ONE MORE REASON:

Her

Got this pretty cheena top & bottoms from someone.. It's a very new hand-me-down, and we initially planned to let her wear it on the 1st day of the New Year when we go over to Grandma's house at JB.

But I let her try it on tonight, and I realised that it's too small for her. The top button cannot button cos it'll make it too hard for her to breathe. =P No choice, can only take photos and save it for keepsake!

Happy New Year, everyone! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment