Friday, February 22, 2008

Having Fun With My Baby

Brought Joey out on Monday to Tampines Mall while waiting for Isaiah to finish work, and Joey accompanied me to eat ice cream at Haggen Daz! Thank you Papa Isaiah for sponsoring the ice cream! (Actually I paid using the sub card he gave me. Wahahahaha!)

Joey was very well behaved. I guess the ice cream was a major draw for her to sit still.. Haha..

That's our ice cream!

Girls will be girls. No girls can resist ice cream.

We are very happy with our ice cream!

Tampines Mall is a very kid friendly place. The whole sky garden is made for them! There is an open-air space of playground and also a separate air-conditioned room that plays cartoons with lovely ikea chairs & tables for kids to enjoy. I thought it was a very nice gesture of the mall to create such a space just for kids. =)

You can see the outside open-air playground..

Although this air-conditioned room is very comfy to be in on a hot sunny day like this, I am not surprised my baby is more drawn to the playground outside. Haha.. But I didn't let her go out cos she might become a roasted baby pig in this kind of hot hot hot weather!

Enjoyed myself with baby.. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment