Sunday, March 30, 2008

The One Thing She’s Scared Of

Joey's not scared of heights, not scared of hot things, not scared of little animals, and is generally a fearless girl by nature, but she is only scared of one thing - VACUUM CLEANER!

I didn't really realise it before, but that day I brought out the vacuum cleaner preparing to clean the floor, and she immediately went, "I don't want! I don't want!I don't want!" and burst out into tears! Then she ran all the way up the sofa, as if my vacuum cleaner was chasing her!

Oh man... I don't know whether it's the noise that made her so afraid of such a little harmless thing or it's because she thought the vacuum cleaner might eat her up. Mind you, my house's vacuum cleaner is even pink in colour. Such an innocent colour lor!

Today at Expo, she saw a vaccum cleaner lying at one corner and she immediately tugged at my hand and went, 'I don't want that one.'

Looks like she really hates vacuum cleaners. Beats me why...

No comments :

Post a Comment