Monday, April 21, 2008

A Special Monday Menu

Since Joey is 2 years old now, I reckon it's time to go beyond soup dishes for her and cook other stuffs for her. And since today is my off day, it's the best time to cook something a little special for her. =) On other mornings when I have to rush to work, I probably won't have so much time.

The ingredients prepared:

I did the 2 main dishes first!

Beef with mushrooms

Baby Dou Miao with ham

Here's the final presentation!

Did 3 onigiri with broccoli on a bed of fried eggs. =D The onigiris are really easy to make and a simple way to make your kids eat their greens. Just cook broccoli very finely (I only use the leafy part) and steam it in a separate bowl from the rice. When both are ready, mix the 2 together and put into a mould. It's not very clear here in the picture but it was supposed to be 'Rabbit Loves Doggie'. Hahaha.. By the way, in the small section, there's some cherry tomatoes just to add some colour.

Happy Joey!

No comments :

Post a Comment