Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Climbed Bukit Timah Hill!

Yep, we brought Joey to climb the Bukit Timah Hill today!

And I must say I was amazed by her stamina.. she actually did most of the climbing by herself, especially the most slopey section. She was even running part of the way! Amazing strength, this girl!

At the bus stop, waiting for the bus to come..

Here we are!

Check out the slope! Those who's been to Bukit Timah Hill would know that the front part of the journey is a very slopey road, so it really takes alot to climb up the 'hill'. Haha..

But like I said, Joey really walked most of the journey herself. Clap clap!

After 40 minutes of hardcore climbing, we reached the summit!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when we were wondering how come we didn't see a single monkey in sight, we met a whole bunch of them on our way down the hill!

And I am quite sure I will wake up with muscle ache tomorrow morning... =P

Check out the whole lot of photos I took at Bukit Timah Hill today!

No comments :

Post a Comment