Saturday, August 09, 2008

She Adores Kangaroos!

Joey loves kangaroos! Ever since she watched a programme on Animal Planet on kangaroos and saw how the little roos peek out of the mother's pocket, she has been very amused by the animal! Hee.. she even told me before that she wants to sit in my 'pocket' like the little roos! Haha.. Told her that I really used to carry her infront of me like that. Haha!

So this is her kangaroo soft toy

She would sometimes wrap it in her towel like this and carry it like her baby. :)

She adores it so much she brought it to the office nursery the other day.

Here she is monkeying in the cab to office. Pretend to be sleeping when I wanted to take her photos.

With auntie joyce!

With mummy!

Back to kangaroos, I think she'd love it if we bring her to australia to see real kangaroos! ip Maybe can plan a trip next year! =D

No comments :

Post a Comment