Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunday With My Darlings

It was a rare sunday that we could spend time together as a family, just the three of us. Usually we're out with CG members or meeting my parents, but yesterday, no one was free to go out with us, so off we went to East Coast Park! =D

Having ice cream toast at Old Town White Coffee!

The food is really nice there.. Isaiah had prawn mee and I had curry mee.. Both nice.. :)

After filling our stomach, we checked out the Carboot sale outside! So interesting, first time I saw such a sale. There were many cars parked side by side, and everyone opened their car boots and displayed their merchandises for sale!

I really like it.. The whole place was busting with energy & sunshine! It was like some kind of huge backyard sale!

Joey was not that excited about the carboot sale as us obviously.. she went ga ga over a pond of fishes she spotted though. :)

Then when I asked her to pose, she decided to show her tummy (for dunno what reason)

This cheeky gal.. Haha..

No comments :

Post a Comment