Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Missed My Little Girl

I really missed my little girl this time round when I went to Taiwan. Every year since Joey was born, Isaiah and I would make a trip overseas without Joey, just to spend quality time together. Experts have said that this is very important for couples, especially those who have kids, because it allows them to focus their attention on their spouses without any distractions or disturbance. On previous trips, I've always managed to enjoy myself without missing my girl too much. =P But this time, I started to miss her even from Day 1. Haha...

Joey missed us alot too.. when we called home from Taiwan, her first sentence to us was, 'I want to go Taiwan! I want to take plane!' And when we reached home, she was literally jumping and hopping around us in joy for an hour and kept chanting, '你买什么??' (what did you buy??) Hahahaha...

So, yesterday since Isaiah was still on leave, we brought Joey out to walk walk. Had wanted to visit the Science Centre in the morning, only to find out to our disappointment that the Centre is closed on Mondays!!!! Sigh, saw so many other tourists who got a disappointing shock too like us when they reached there. Since when do tourist attractions close at all?? They should be open everyday! So in the end, we just went shopping and eating....

Joey is at such a cutie age now.. She imitates everything we say and she likes to talk like an adult. It's hilarious hearing her say the things she does.. I think this is possibly the most fun stage for parents, seeing 'themselves' in their kids. kekekeke...

No comments :

Post a Comment