Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby J

I am currently in my 13th week of pregnancy. How time flies! =D Good days are ahead!

Interestingly, Babycenter website tells me the following:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

Isn't it amazing how God puts the power of creation & recreation inside even a foetus?

Very soon, I'll be moving into my 2nd trimester! What a time to rejoice indeed! The pants and jeans are getting tighter and I'll have to go shopping very soon. The mega difference between Pregnancy #1 and #2 is that the tummy grows bigger much faster. I've explained to many people before that it's because the skin's so loose already, so they can stretch anytime. Haha!

No comments :

Post a Comment