Thursday, April 09, 2009

I Love You If You Love My Daughter

How do you touch the heart of a mum or dad?

Love their kids.

It’s as simple as that.

DSC03879

Over the years, I’ve come to realise that I instinctively like people who like my daughter or can communicate with her. On the contrary, if you have no chemistry with her, I will likely not be drawn to you. It’s probably parent instinct?

Thankfully, most of my friends like Joey and treat her very well. Do you know how many birthday wishes I received yesterday for Joey in the form of msn messages, tweets, SMSes, etc? On MSN, I’ll see ‘Happy Birthday Joey!’ on my friends’ nicks. It’s amazing that a three-year-old kid is so well-loved.

Check out what Gan Ma Serene blogged about Joey on her birthday here!

 

Back in office today, 2 of my colleagues passed me gifts for Joey. They’re really so kind! I was very touched.

So I think my Joey is very blessed. Even though she’s mischievous and cheeky many a times, God has made her a child who’s always surrounded by people who love her, and want to pamper her. And Isaiah & I are so blessed because of that too. Thank you for loving Joey. :)

Continue to be blessed, dear Joey! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment