Thursday, April 02, 2009

This Girl!!!!!!

zzz

Joey is at home today with my mum-in-law because she’s nursing an ulcer. She just called me about 5 minutes ago and here is our phone conversation:

Joey: Mummy, did you take the Ribeni sweets away? Can you bring home tonight? I want to eat.

Mummy Kless: It’s not Ribeni, it’s Ribena, darling..

Joey: Why did you take the Ribeni sweets away? I am angry le!

Mummy Kless: It’s Ribena, darling.. anyway, Mummy and Papa finished the Ribena sweets already.

Joey (to my mum-in-law): Papa finished the Ribeni sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mummy Kless: I’ll buy you a new packet tonight ok? Mummy will buy tonight for you…

Joey: I WANT RIBENI SWEETS! I WANT RIBENI SWEETS! RIBENI! RIBENI!!!

Mummy Kless: Okay okay… Mummy will buy tonight.. later ok??

Joey (not hearing what I said at all): RIBENI! RIBENI!!!

Mummy Kless: Ok!! How’s your ulcer, darling? Are you feeling better today?

Joey: RIBENI! RIBENI!!! (screaming by now)

Mummy Kless: I heard you! How’s your ulcer??

Joey: Okay, bye bye!!!! (puts down the phone immediately)

Mummy Kless: ……………

No comments :

Post a Comment