Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Confinement Fare

So what have I been eating these few days?

Mainly this dish: Ginger yellow wine chicken

DSC04573

Everyday, I will definitely have this dish at my meals. It’s chicken pieces cooked in yellow wine (neat, no water!) and lots of the ginger prepared earlier on by my hubby. This is very yummy, so I don’t mind that it’s my staple food. I eat it with rice.

On top of this dish, I would usually have another dish. So far, I’ve had pork in vinegar, different kinds of fried veggies with ginger, fried eggs with ginger, steamed fish with ginger, etc.

This is the fish I had for lunch today. My MIL tells me that tonight I’ll be eating black chicken. Cooked with ginger of course. :)

DSC04574

On top of all that, after every single meal, I have to gulp down a glass of DOME to get my blood circulation up & to keep my body warm.

DSC04575

You can ask my hubby. After meals of such high alcoholic content, I usually blabber nonsense and had to go to sleep because I am drunk. Haha!

No comments :

Post a Comment