Friday, May 08, 2009

A Pregnant Lady’s Dreams…

Finally after enduring through 9 months of nausea, fatigue, out-of-shapes and boring clothes, I have come to the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Freedom lurks in the corner somewhere ahead of me, and though I know the three-hourly feeds and forced insomnia will start soon, I can’t help but start DREAMING……

I miss my jeans!!!!!!! I told my hubby I’m so going to chiong to the stores to buy new jeans the moment I can fit into one!!! (Oh God, I pray it’d be soon….)

skinny-jeans-spring2008

And… all the pretty dresses & fashion!!!

fashionshow

Oh! How about all the mini skirts I miss wearing?!!

sexy%20mini%20skirt

Skirt

And… and… and…..

SHOES!!!!!

wedges

Ah WEDGES!

diego-wedges-heels_49

AH AH!

WEDGES-small

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

untitled2    What’s wrong with some harmless dreaming to motivate myself at the last leg of the race eh? =P

No comments :

Post a Comment