Sunday, June 14, 2009

Doctor Joey

Joey has started role playing some time back, and she often pretends to be a preacher (holds bible and preach from a ‘platform’ – standing on a bench) or a restaurant owner & cook (and whips up all kinds of funny dishes for  us to try).

Today, she was Doctor Joey. She said, ‘Don’t call me Baby Joey! Call me Doctor Joey!’

Why is she in this yellow trench coat? Because we don’t have a white trench coat at home to act as her doctor’s robe, so we asked her to make do with a yellow one. Haha!

 DSC04886

DSC04887

With her stethoscope

 DSC04888

Her doctor’s bag full of equipment

DSC04889

Giving me an injection…

 DSC04890

DSC04892

Taking my blood pressure…

 DSC04894

 DSC04895

And tapping my knee to check my rheumatism. =P

 DSC04900

Before she even gave me a diagnosis, she was swayed by a piece of  biscuit! Told her that doctors don’t eat while checking a patient, but she won’t listen! Sigh…

 DSC04903

4 comments :

  1. i tot tapping ur knee is to check ur reflex action?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tot tapping your knee is to get your attention?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo.. if she knows all that as a three-year-old, she'll be a genius lor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u mean she tot it was for rheumatism?

    ReplyDelete