Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Off To See The World Outside

Try guessing what we did yesterday!

WE BROUGHT BABY OUT SHOPPING!

ok ok, before you start scolding me a playful mother, it was my mother in law who suggested it and persuaded me to do so! I’m telling the truth!!

I was really quite apprehensive about it, because Jayne is afterall only slightly more than 2 weeks old. But my MIL said it’s alright since we’ll be driving there and we won’t stay too long outside! Oh well, so off we went and this is Jayne seated comfortably in her car seat (Thanks to my colleagues who contributed to this gift!). Her 1st trip out! woo hoo!

DSC04808

DSC04797

DSC04803

DSC04805

DSC04811

DSC04813

We didn’t do anything much.. just brought Joey to eat Mac’donalds while waiting for Papa Isaiah to cut his hair, bought some things before making our way home. It was quite a challenge bringing 2 kids out along with a huge diaper bag. Without my MIL around, I don’t think I can manage! I need to get used to this soon, man.. Hahaha!

Quite a lot of people stared at me carrying Jayne though. Either they were thinking how come the parents would bring such a small baby out, or they must be thinking, how come a full month baby looks so tiny?!

Even though we were out only for a couple of hours, I was totally exhausted by the time we reached home. =P But I was glad for some fresh air outside.. :)

DSC04820

4 comments :

  1. SO EXCITING UR CONFINEMENT OVER LE!!!!! LETS GO BBQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh hmmph... THEORETICALLY not over yet hor.. It'll be over after Jayne's baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa...your mother in law is the naughty one...not u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Jayne looked so cute over here.. Ha, anyway we also bring baby out to see doc before full month, going out a while shld be ok de lah..

    ReplyDelete