Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Jayne Is Dedicated To God!

Baby Jayne was dedicated to God during my church’s Baby Dedication service on 9 Aug 2009 – National Day! =D

There she was resting in the nursery waiting for the service to start. After I did the poll on what she should wear for the baby dedication service, the most popular choice was the pink checkered dress! That was my choice too! *Trivia: I thought Papa Isaiah mentioned that he would buy a Liverpool romper for her to wear for the service? >>> He did hunt for it, but there was no available sizes for 3-6 months and the 0-3 months one looked too tiny for her*

1

She was the star of the day! We had to take photos with her!

DSC06003

DSC06008

DSC06000 

Just before the service, I was telling Isaiah that I hope that Pastor Kong can pronounce Jayne’s name correctly as many people have been calling her ‘Jay-nee’ instead of ‘Jane’. When Pastor came to lay hands on Jayne, he paused for a moment, ‘How do you…’ and I quickly said, ‘Jayne!’ hahaha… and so we didn’t hear any ‘Jay-nee’. phew! *I seriously thought it was a common name! Now I know it’s not after all!” 

During Baby Joey’s baby dedication 3 years back, I didn’t know any better. But this time round, I’m more experienced and wiser, so I brought my camera along to the service! It was tugged snuggly in my pocket. And so, during the ‘raise the babies up high’ moment, I snapped and snapped and snapped!!

Baby Jayne way up high & dedicated to God! =)

DSC06014

DSC06011 DSC06013

The excitement obviously proved too much for baby. She zonked out in the nursery after the dedication service and even fell asleep in gan-ma’s arms after service!

DSC06015 

Baby, I pray that as your whole life has been dedicated to God, you will be a person after God’s own heart, and be so mightily anointed in everything you do in life. Be blessed! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment