Friday, December 25, 2009

She’s Definitely Like Me In This

And I mean my love for prawns.

Among all the seafood varieties, my favorite is undoubtedly prawns. My husband would slap his chest and say his is crabs, but for me? Prawns anytime.

And I’m happy to say that finally, I’ve found something that Joey takes after me, and it’s her love for prawns!!!

24Dec 016

I know how much cholesterol we are talking about here, so I do control the number of prawns she eats every time there’s a prawn dish on the table. But seriously, I know how cruel that is. Prawns are like, heavenly delicious.

Told you so.

24Dec 015

That came out of our dinner at Jumbo Seafood a few days ago, by the way. We went to the restaurant at East Coast Park to celebrate my mum-in-law’s birthday. The food was nice and satisfying!

Crispy Sotong

24Dec 005

Salt & pepper crabs

24Dec 012

Stir-fried Beef

  24Dec 007

Scallops in yam basket

24Dec 010

Salted Vegetables Soup (with super alot of seafood in it!)

24Dec 011

Happy Birthday To Joey & Jayne’s Nai Nai!

24Dec 004

No comments :

Post a Comment