Monday, January 11, 2010

I Have Very Patient Friends

I’ve always been thankful for my friends who are ever patient. Not patient with me obviously, since I’m such an angel, but patient with my hyper-enthusiastic daughters. =D

Baby Jayne has yet to cause much distress to my friends yet because she’s still so young, but Joey has definitely taken on ‘Torturing daddy & mummy’s buddies’ as her Number One aim in life. I cannot even blame her, because I have such adorable friends, and Joey loves them like crazy.

9 Jan 058

The best thing is that my friends will even entertain her and even when she relentlessly pushes, shoves and rough hugs them. I am pretty sure Joey treats my best friends as her best friends as well.

9 Jan 059

That’s why I enjoy going out with this gang of friends, because they play important roles in entertaining Joey. That gives me a breather sometimes. =)

Went to Illuma’s Ben Ten Cafe for desserts on Saturday evening with these dear friends! They have the most amazing desserts! Just check out their wide selections and the beautiful displays!

9 Jan 053 9 Jan 050

While waiting for our desserts to arrive, Joey devised her own little game (as she always does) – Tower-Building with Ben Ten cafe’s menus.

9 Jan 070

Gan Ma Serene was forced to join in the building of the tower together with her. (But of course, you think it’s so easy to be a Gan Ma?)

9 Jan 071

9 Jan 077

See, she’s easily amused.

9 Jan 074

Here, Engineer Tristan is trying to impart building skills to her. It’s his forte. (See, I told you my friends are really patient)

9 Jan 095

Didn’t work. I think the fault lies with the menus. I’m sure it’s got nothing to do with the engineer.

9 Jan 079

9 Jan 060

Besides entertaining Joey, Tristan had to entertain Baby Jayne as well.

9 Jan 061

But of course, I’m sure he will say he didn’t make any effort at all. It was his handsome-ness that made Baby Jayne smile. *shrugs* (like I care)

 9 Jan 065

9 Jan 069

Daddy Isaiah’s fingers look so huge compared to Baby Jayne’s petite hands. =)

9 Jan 082

9 Jan 081

 9 Jan 085

Have I mentioned how impressive their desserts are?

This ‘bucket’ of desserts we ordered is named ‘The Challenger’, and is the 3rd biggest one, suitable for 2-4 friends to share. They have 2 bigger sizes for more friends to share. It’s an amazing concoction of strawberries, kiwis, bananas, honeydew, pineapples, coffee pudding, vanilla ice-cream, cornflakes and whipped cream. VERY YUMMY! And desserts definitely taste better when shared with good friends!

9 Jan 103

With patient friends like that, the Daddy & Mummy can just relax. How nice. =)

No comments :

Post a Comment