Friday, October 15, 2010

The ‘I-Just-Woke-Up’ Look

I find my baby most irresistible and I can’t help but keep planting kisses on her and hugging her when she just woke up. There is a blur look on her that is so endearing, and her hair will be in a pile of cute curls! =)

IMG_0139

During such a time, she looks stoned, and she can stare at a cartoon for the longest time without moving. I can let her sit in the high chair and she won’t resist it or make a fuss. Super accommodating.

IMG_0140

IMG_0143

IMG_0144

But of course, the stoning does not last long. Before you know it, she starts getting into her usual hyperactive mode again. Which of course means I have to release her from the high chair and let her roam.

IMG_0174

IMG_0146 (2)

IMG_0148

IMG_0160

IMG_0171

I have such a cute darling at home.. :)

IMG_0176