Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rochester Park Playhouse (Part 2)

Continuing from yesterday’s post, let me show you around Seb’s Bistro. I like it that the whole place feels cosy and warm with abundant use of wood and fans. Alfresco dining is love. =D

IMG_4450

IMG_4453

IMG_4438

IMG_4446

IMG_4455

For such a kids-friendly restaurant, a kids’ menu is a must! Every set meal comes with a main course & a juice for $8. As I wasn’t very hungry, I ordered the Fish & Chips kids’ meal for myself. =P

IMG_4437

The menu for the adult is not too bad as well, with a wide selection of salads, sandwiches, pasta, meats, etc. Prices range from $15 for salads to $28 for tuna steaks.

IMG_4439

I am a fan of scones, so I couldn’t resist ordering some to try! $1/piece or $3 for 4. Looks pretty, but tasted a tad too dry. Nevertheless, it’s still comfort food when eaten with raspberry jam!

Prettily baked! Look at the golden brown!

IMG_4462

IMG_4463

Hubby ordered the prawn aglio olio, and it was YUMMY! A little on the salty side, but great garlicky taste with very fresh & succulent big prawns! Definitely a good choice for lunch. ($18)

IMG_4465

My fish & chips turned out very good as well. The fish was very fresh and juicy, and check out the big fat flat french fries!

IMG_4466

Coffee was a little too strong for me, but very aromatic. Went well with my scones! =D

IMG_4467

The juice that came along with the kids’ meal, and chilled water served in an icy cold tall bottle!

IMG_4457IMG_4458

The kids came out after playing one hour inside the playhouse, and had some food before proceeding to the outdoor play area, which was free of charge for dining guests.

IMG_4472

IMG_4475

IMG_4477

IMG_4480

IMG_4482

There is a little hut there…

IMG_4484

.. but what really drew them was the trampoline! =D

IMG_4485

They jumped…

IMG_4486

and jumped…

IMG_4491

and jumped…

IMG_4496

Until we dragged them out. If not for the other diners around, I’d love to jump in it myself! Looks like so much fun!!!

IMG_4511

We left Rochester Park Playhouse with happy hearts and full tummies. =) And we’re already planning our next visit! =D

Seb’s Bistro & The Playhouse is located at 7 Rochester Park Singapore 139218.