If you are a parent of young kids, I am sure you will agree with me that some meal times can be real torturous. Either the kids refuse to eat, or they throw their food everywhere. That usually means you have a lot of cleaning up to do, while constantly nagging at your kid to ‘Stop it! Sit down and eat properly!!!!’
And so, it’s no wonder whenever we have a decent, peaceful meal, where the kids eat heartily and happily, with minimal mess, you feel like it’s a perfect day.
Yesterday was the hubby and my 9th wedding anniversary, and we took the kids out for a meal on Monday evening. Trying to avoid the dinnertime crowd, we had our dinner at 530pm, which was just lovely because the restaurant was not crowded and nobody really bothered about our kids’ incessant chatting. =P Chose Swensens because they serve my kids’ (and my) favourite ice-cream! And of course, they serve really cute kids’ meals.
While waiting for our food, the cheeky girl was posing for me! =D
Haha.. she always makes me laugh with her really funny poses!
See how adorable the kids’ food was?!! This set had the ham & cheese buns with star & crescent harshbrowns, corn cup & apple juice!
Joey said the mini burgers were yummy!
I always order the french fries whenever I eat at Swensens. Their french fries are so yummy! =D
Hubby ordered steak…
and I ordered their Rodeo wings! My favourite!!! =D Sweet, slightly tangy and very appetizing!
And I had to have the Sticky Chewy Chocolate sundae! SUPER YUMS!
Check out my girls’ ice-cream! It’s called Volcano, and there is a bowl of dry ice in the centre of the plate. The waiter poured water into it, and served it bubbling with white smoke! =) Made the girls very excited for sure!
I really enjoy watching my girls eat happily and chewing with their mouths full. They make everything look so delicious! =)