Monday, December 19, 2011

Heaven On Earth

Just last week, we have a few hours to spare in between Joey’s eye check appointments, so we decided to bring the kids to their play heaven. Polliwogs of course!

Heaven comes with a heavy price tag. =P It’s the school holidays, so even on a weekday, it costs a whopping $20 per kid for two hours of play. That’s $40 for my two kids, mind you! But of course, my kids ran in with screeches of delight before I could even finish say EXPENSIVE.

IMG_5917

IMG_5922

The weather was nice and dry, so we let the girls have a go at the outdoor bouncing castle. Looks really fun, I must say!

IMG_5924

Someday, when I am rich enough, I’ll buy a bouncing castle and put it in my backyard so that my kids can jump, bounce and sleep on it.

IMG_5925

I had to curb myself from climbing onto it myself. Hey, I loved to jump on bouncing castles as a kid!!!

IMG_5927

Obviously, it’s a hit with every kid. Way too fun.

IMG_5929

IMG_5930

IMG_5931

Come to think of it, quite a small price to pay for big smiles like these!! =D

IMG_5934