It’s that time of the year again. Time for us to thank each other for a good year that’s passed, and to encourage each other that the coming year would even be better.
Not cliche at all, but Year 2011 has indeed been very kind to me. It’s the year I went for the most overseas trips, with half of them paid for by others or sponsored. God has been very good to me! It was my wish last year to travel more!! =)
And of course, apart from being thankful for my family and friends, I am thankful for my spiritual family as well. I truly felt that I’ve grown closer to my cell group friends in the past year. They make me feel loved all the time. For this year, our thanksgiving luncheon was held at FIKA Cafe & Bistro, a place I really like!
I like FIKA for its decor and food. It almost felt like I was dining in an IKEA showroom!
This was the area prepared for us. Cosy! =)
Love the little decorations in the place!!!
The main reason why we chose this place to hold our cell group thanksgiving was because of the sofa area where the kids could play and basically not be confined to the table area. =)
I think it was fun for the kids! It was as if we were in someone’s home. =D
Our food! I really think everything’s yummy!!!
FIKA is a Swedish restaurant, and their menu items consist of crepes, pasta, pizza, salads, western food, meatballs etc. They also have a lot of traditional Swedish dishes.
These are the folks who walked through 2011 with me. I LOVE all of you!!!! (Theme for the thanksgiving luncheon is STRIPES!!! So nice to see everyone dressed up in stripes! Hehe!)
The ladies of N252!
We also celebrated Isaiah & Bruce’s birthdays! Check out our very yummy ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins! What a sweet ending to our thanksgiving luncheon. =)
Thank you for a wonderful 2011, and let’s look forward to a mightier 2012! =D
“TANKS EVERYBODY, TANKS!!!!”