Many people have commented before that between Joey & Jayne, Jayne is the one who looks more like me, whereas Joey looks more like Papa Isaiah.
I sometimes think so too. Baby Jayne has my eyes, and I think our noses are quite similar too. Hee..
The other day during spring cleaning, we dug out two large containers of photo albums, and I had so much fun looking through all my childhood photos! Has it been that many years?! =P
The interesting thing was as a kid, I’ve always like extremely small sesame-like eyes with single eyelids. When I smile, my eyes turn into 2 slits cos they were too small (Just like Joey’s!). Since dunno-when though, my eyes have sort of opened up, and double eyelids appeared. Growing up, I’ve even gotten comments that I’ve got big eyes! What an irony. (Yes, I’m the one on the right in both photos!)
I have to admit that Papa Isaiah looked ALOT cuter than me as a kid. He was such a handsome boy, aiyo!!!! (Seems like he’s got naturally curly hair too, doesn’t he?)
Now, doesn’t that photo of Papa Isaiah somewhat look like Baby Jayne??! So now, Baby Jayne takes after him, and not me??
I couldn’t resist snapping this photo of Joey taken when she was about 2 years old. She was such an adorable kid, OMG! Her eyes were classically small, even up till today. Haha! Much like the eyes I had as a kid. Hmmmm… Maybe her eyes would also open up one fine day, like mine?!
I say, one of the most fun things about being a parent, is seeing how much your kid resembles you, both outwardly as well as inwardly. Having a kid is like creating another one of yourself in this world, and having a piece of yourself in the next generation. What a neat idea! =D