Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Solution That Works!

Sponsored Review

I’ve been a contact lens wearer since I was 15 years old. And I’m not just a daily wearer, I wear it for more than 16 hours a day. I know that’s really bad for my eyes, but I really, really love the convenience and comfort that comes along with it. In fact, because I kind of ‘overused’ my contact lens some months back, I had to go and consult an eye doctor as my vision turned blurry and eyes became blood-shot red. It was scary of course. The eye doctor told me to cut down on my usage and to make sure I cleanse my contact lens very thoroughly every night. It took more than a week before my eyes recovered. Since then, I’ve been a lot more cautious about how I clean my lens before storing them every night.

So when I first tried out Bausch & Lomb’s new Biotrue™ Multi-Purpose Solution, I was more than happy to do so! I, for one, know how important a good multi-purpose solution is for my contact lens. I definitely do not want to suffer from eye problems anymore.

IMG_6792

It is extremely important for me to feel comfortable with my lens. I’m a busy mother who works long hours everyday, and having to take care of my kids as well after work. When my eyes are uncomfortable and dry, I get all irritated & annoyed! When my vision is affected, my work is seriously affected, and of course, I feel hindered when taking care of my kids, which just makes me very frustrated.

This new product is bio-inspired to work like the eyes, allowing contacts to stay clean and moist throughout the day. It is developed through intensive studies on the natural biological function of the human eye – how it naturally works to disinfect, hydrate and keep itself healthy. In fact, Biotrue matches the pH of healthy tears with a pH value equal to 7.5, thus making it very comfortable for the eyes upon initial insertion.

IMG_6795

Utilising Hyaluronan, a natural lubricant found in the human body and the eye, Biotrue™ enables the formation of a hydrating network that envelops the lenses in a moisture-rich cushion for up to 20 hours, providing all-day comfort to the wearer. I say this product is totally for me! I definitely need that kind of moisture because of the long hours I wear my contact lens!!!

Needless to say, I tried the Biotrue™ Multi-Purpose Solution the night I got it, and I was surprised that I could actually feel the difference! As a person who’s been wearing contact lens for close to 20 years, I am not exaggerating if I said I’ve tried most brands of multi-purpose solution. Biotrue™ seemed to be able to keep the moisture for the contact lens, even after wearing it for many hours! I’m happy with it! =)

IMG_6799

If you are a monthly contact lens wearer just like me, I strongly recommend you to try the new Bausch + Lomb’s Biotrue™ Multi-Purpose Solution. Try it and you can feel the difference yourself. =D

Priced at S$28 (300ml x 2 bottles), Bausch + Lomb’s Biotrue™ multi-purpose solution is now available at all leading optical outlets island-wide. Visit www.biotrue.com.sg to get your Free Trial.