Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beach Play At Sentosa Palawan Beach

We seldom bring the girls to the beach or swim in the sea because the beaches in Singapore are not as clean as we would like it to be. =P But once in a while, we indulge in them for a little, simply because such activities are crazy fun.

Sentosa Palawan Beach on an evening is just a perfect picture of laughter and family fun. At 5pm, the sun was still scorching hot!

IMG_8680

Joey absolutely loves basking in the sun, sitting on the sand and waiting for the sea waves to hit her. I remembered being just as excited about such things as a kid too!

IMG_8678

Jayne, on the other hand, developed an unknown phobia for sand, and was very distraught that her soles were full of sand stuck to them. I almost could not believe my kid was behaving in such a pampered manner! And come on, this is what fun is all about! Walking on sand is supposed to be fun, not …. dirty?!

IMG_8679

And so, to curb her daintiness, Papa Isaiah had to bring her step by step into the sea, teach her how to kick the waves and jump when the waves came.

IMG_8682

It got much better after that. =P

IMG_8691

IMG_8692

Then she started lamenting about the sand on her hands. =.=

IMG_8699

The main thing about fun sand play is having daddy all to themselves. I’ve mentioned countless times before, the girls have this thing about their daddy. He may be the disciplinarian. He may be very busy with work at times. But whenever he’s around, the girls act like the biggest fans on this earth, and their daddy is some famous Kpop star. Not that I’m complaining.

IMG_8703

Compared to the other beach that I usually go to for suntanning with hubby, this beach is more suitable for family time. There’s a playground on the beach itself for those who do not want to get themselves wet. =) And while we were there, we saw that a massive water playground was in the works! Best part was, it’s built on a pirates theme! Coolness max! Can’t wait for it to open! =)

IMG_8688

IMG_8718

So while Joey plays on the sand with Papa Isaiah, Jayne went to play on the playground and made the slides all wet. I was embarrassed truly, and very apologetic that other kids cannot play anymore unless they’re wearing swimsuits too. =X But as you can see, I did nothing except take photos of her acts.

IMG_8719

IMG_8722

IMG_8724

IMG_8726

When I finally manage to get a shot of these darlings, Papa Isaiah closed his eyes! (*&*@#

IMG_8728

I guess the most important thing was still that the kids enjoyed themselves. Their smiles made everything all worthwhile. =)

IMG_8711

IMG_8729

IMG_8731

IMG_8736

IMG_8748IMG_8753IMG_8754

It was getting dark when we left Palawan Beach! =)

IMG_8746