Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend Snapshot: Ichiban Boshi

Ichiban Boshi is one of my most favourite Japanese restaurants in Singapore. Not only do they serve the usual Jap dishes and cuisines, I like it that they often try to add some twists to their menu, to make it more interesting.

IMG_8485

There are many branches in Singapore, but last weekend, we visited the one at Novena Square.

IMG_8501

Jap food is always one of our top choices when dining out, because the kids always have something to eat. =)

IMG_8492

I love their Udon soup. Very sweet broth and noodles were cooked to perfection.

IMG_8495

Hubby ordered their sashimi sushi. Looking at the colours, you can tell they are very fresh & yummy. Pleasing to the eye indeed.

IMG_8497

IMG_8498

IMG_8505

IMG_8499

As for me, I do not take raw food, so I chose a value set that gave me spicy salmon, chawanmushi, rice, bacon & asparagus skewers and fruits. Very worth it at less than $25. The salmon was awesomely yummy. The spicy sauce added much kick to this dish!

IMG_8502

IMG_8504

IMG_8506

As usual, happy with my meal at Ichiban Boshi. =)