We popped by the City Square Mall over the weekend to check out their Mother’s Day flea market, as well as to support our blogger friend, Mint.
The flea market was not big, but I always enjoy walking around flea markets in an air-conditioned place. And of course, nice to have a short catch-up with Mint. =)
Then we spent the rest of our stay at the outdoor playground just outside the mall. It was a small playground, but the girls had loads of fun as usual. Playgrounds work for them anytime. Now that they are old enough to play on their own, and I don’t really need to watch over them as they play, I’ve fallen in love with playground time too.
Joey spent 99% of the whole time on this one wheel. When I finally buy a big house with a backyard, I’m going to plant a big tree and hang a wheel like that too in my backyard.
The entirety of the playground. Extremely small as you can see. Yet, it took much effort for us to pull the kids away from it to go for dinner.
That was how we spent our Saturday. =)