Monday, September 21, 2015

Sponsored Video: Milo Ice Energy!

What is the first thing that comes to your mind if I ask for your memories of Sports Day in your Primary and Secondary school days?

YES! THE ICE MILO® VAN!


Image:
publishing.toggle.sg

I can never understand why, but no matter how I try to replicate the Ice MILO® taste at home, I just couldn’t get it right. It’s either too blend, or not cold enough. So, the thing I really look forward to at every Sports Day is to drink cups and cups of ice milo from the iconic green van. I can still remember how thirst-quenching and refreshing the MILO® was - So nostalgic! I remember thinking to myself, “How wonderful if my dad is a MILO® Van driver!” =P

And now, how would you like it if I tell you that you can finally have that perfectly refreshing Ice MILO® in the comfort of your own home??!

In conjunction with SG50’s celebrations, MILO® Singapore has launched MILO® Ice Energy – formulated to taste like the iced cold MILO® from the MILO® van. In just two simple steps (Mix 5 teaspoons of MILO® Ice Energy with 150ml of iced water), you can savor the goodness of MILO and reminiscence the good ‘ole days as a student. Yes, don’t be surprised – the formula can now be dissolved in iced water - How wonderful!

MILO® Ice Energy comes in a 750g refill pack and is now available at all leading supermarkets for $8.95/pack! I’m getting my pack right away – How about you? :)

Disclosure: This post has been presented by Nestle, but  all thoughts and opinions are my own.