Thursday, November 16, 2017

I Tried HYPOXI®’s Unique Vacuum & Compression Technology!

Media Review

I want to introduce to you today – HYPOXI® and its unique vacuum and compression technology. I tried it for the first time a couple of weeks back and I was so intrigued by it!

I met up with HYPOXI® Coach at their studio conveniently located just opposite the road from Tai Seng MRT Station at Breadtalk IHQ, and got to know about this unique technology that boasts of burning stubborn fat deposits at three times higher efficiency than conventional fat loss methods. As a busy full-time working mom of two children, my lifestyle often does not allow me much time to exercise or work on those post-partum tummy fats. Needless to say, I’ve got cellulite in all the areas that I didn’t want them and when I heard that HYPOXI can improve the appearance of cellulite on those problem areas while simultaneously burning fats, I knew this is TOTALLY FOR ME! (and perhaps you who’s reading this as well)

After taking my basic measurements, Coach explained what the HYPOXI®-Method is all about.

IMG_1161

The method focuses on the Power of 3 – Fitness, Nutrition & Technology. When low impact exercises are combined with advanced technology and healthy nutrition, the result is that your body burns fats smarter and faster, without you having to work doubly hard for it. Because of its unique technology, independent studies have shown that it is three times more effective at targeted fat burning than regular exercise. I can burn fats, stay healthy in lesser amount of time AND have fun while doing it all  – What’s not to love about this?! =D

IMG_1194

Coach assessed my body shape and told me that I’m an APPLE. Apparently, for a body shape like mine, I tend to gain weight on my waistlines and usually have thinner arms, legs and hips. When I heard that, a lightbulb hit in my head immediately! I often find out that I’ve put on weight a little too late because everyday when I look into the mirror and see my thin arms and legs, I think I’m doing pretty alright, but that’s only because my body structure is genetically so! If I religiously measure my waistline everyday, I will know that I’ve been overeating and need to watch my diet more.

The HYPOXI®-Method uses different types of equipment to cater to the needs of different people. I had the chance to try out the HYPOXI® Dermology Comfort (HDC), which is ideal for people starting a detox program and those who want to accelerate fat burning around the stomach region (That’s me!). Before I start, I had to be properly suited up – Don’t underestimate this suit: It is made up of a complex network of 400 integrated pressure chambers located around the stomach, hip, buttock and thigh region. The HYPOXI® HDC chambers act in a similar way to manual cupping – Non-invasive and holistic treatment that simulates a deep-tissue massage!

IMG_1229

The 20-minute program was so relaxing, I wish I could do it everyday! The best way I can describe the feeling is that it feels like having bubble wraps bursting all over your body at the same time – It’s completely painless, and totally comfortable! While it felt like a relaxing massage, the equipment was actually improving the tone and texture of my skin and cellulite! Can I have this equipment in my house, please? =P

See the proof marks of how hard the suit worked on my body while I was relaxing away? Awesomeness.

IMG_1234

After the HYPOXI® HDC, I went on to try another equipment called the HYPOXI® Vacunaut, which is ideal for apple-shaped women like myself. The central feature of the HYPOXI® Vacunaut is the complex network of 122 integrated pressure chambers which get to work on those stubborn areas of your midsection while you exercise on the treadmill. No more than a brisk walk, the HYPOXI® Vacunaut will get to work on your tummy and love handles – In fact, it’s the training device of choice for many celebrities as well!

IMG_1232

Again, I was suited up and got onto the HYPOXI® Vacanaut. The suit was very tight and because it was connected to a machine at various points, I initially found it hard to even brisk walk. But after a while, I got the hang of it and even managed to go into a slow jog. I felt clumsy, to be frank, but after a 20-minute jog and taking off the suit, I realized how much I had sweated! Without putting in much effort, I had been burning fats effectively simply because technology was used to speed up the process – I love it!

Coach decided that I should be put on the Intensive Program –> 3 days workout + 1 day rest + 3 days workout. Coupled with a balanced healthy diet, I should be seeing results at the end of the fast program, and I can’t wait to share then! I am definitely looking forward to a more well-toned body with a thinner waistline hopefully!

IMG_1259

To find out more about HYPOXI® and how it can work for you, check out their website & follow them on social media platforms:

HYPOXI® SINGAPORE
Location: 30 Tai Seng Street #02-14, Breadtalk IHQ, 534013
Tel: 64430500
Email: hello@hypoxisingapore.sg

Website: http://hypoxisingapore.sg/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hypoxisingapore.sg
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hypoxisingapore.sg/

Stay tuned for my results reveal after my intensive program! =D