Thursday, November 30, 2017

Outsource Your Dirty Laundry To honestbee Laundry!

Media Review

We just got back from an amazing family vacation to Japan with the kids! It was great fun travelling with the kids now that they are older and a lot more independent, but still extremely exhausting having to keep watch on them constantly just in case they got too carried away playing and lost sight of us. Every vacation is fun but the one thought that starts to creep in as we approach the tail-end of the holiday is the amount of dirty laundry we have to deal with when we get home! Especially when the vacation is in a cold country – There would be a mountain of dirty laundry, winter jackets, long johns, snow caps, gloves, mittens, etc! The girls’ jackets got super dirty especially on the sleeves - Just the thought of that gave me a headache!

IMG_2479IMG_2431

Thankfully, I suddenly remembered honestbee Laundry and literally gave myself a pat on my back for such an ingenious idea to outsource my dirty laundry to them! If you have not tried honestbee Laundry, let me share with you 3 reasons as a first-time user, why I think their service is awesome:

1. THEY COLLECT & THEY DELIVER!

DIY Laundry shops are popping up everywhere but who enjoys lugging a heavy bag of dirty laundry to a shop, put in all the clothes and detergent AND sit there for an hour to wait for everything to be done? I certainly didn’t! – At least not after a tiring overseas trip! All I did was to download the honestbee app on my phone, select the type of services I need, select a timing for the clothes to be picked up and viola! Everything was done in the comfort of my home without any need to step out of the house! The honestbee staff arrived that evening to pick up my laundry and I was happy as a lark! Seriously, best way to settle my huge load of dirty laundry especially the winter jackets! I spied my mother-in-law looking very pleased from the corner of my eye. =P

2. TWO DAYS TURNAROUND TIME!

I love efficiency – Who doesn’t?! And that was the main reason why I think honestbee Laundry is pretty awesome. I got home from the vacation on Saturday morning and the laundry was picked up that evening. All it took was TWO DAYS and my laundry was cleaned and delivered back to my house by Monday evening!

Screenshot_20171125-130447Picture1

That’s how fast and efficient the service was (weekend included obviously!) and I was so very pleased. The winter jackets (which I selected to be dry-cleaned) came back wrapped in plastic covering and hung on a hanger. I’m going to keep them into my closet as-it-is! So much convenience!

IMG_2778

3. REASONABLE PRICING & PROMPT FOLLOW-UP

Laundry costs can get rather exorbitant especially after a winter holiday, so I was prepared to pay for them. But when I saw the pricing of the cleaning services offered by honestbee Laundry, I was pleasantly surprised that they turned out a lot more affordable than I thought! 

image

Screenshot_20171125-130415Screenshot_20171125-130420Screenshot_20171125-130430

After I made my order via the honestbee Laundry app, I received a confirmation email (which was assuring, as always). Laundry was picked up and I received a second email informing me about the final confirmed cost of my laundry. You see, I had initially selected 2 kg of Wash & Fold as I wasn’t sure how heavy my dirty laundry was. After they collected my laundry and weighed them, they revised my order to only 1 kg of Wash & Fold (They are really “honest” =D). I love getting timely and accurate updates like that, don’t you??

Screenshot_20171126-222306

If you ask me, I think everyone should just outsource their dirty laundry after a vacation and choose a reliable and efficient one like honestbee Laundry, who collects your dirty laundry from your house and delivers them back clean and fresh – Totally hassle-free without burning a hole in your pocket! That is totally what I will be doing after every vacation from now on. =)

EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE FOR FIRST-TIME USERS!

Download honestbee Laundry app onto your phone and get started now! You can get $15 off on your first laundry order (minimum spending of $25) with code: 15WASH
https://www.honestbee.sg/en/laundry


Disclosure: This is a sponsored review of Honestbee Laundry’s services, but every opinion stated in this post are honest feedback from a happy first-time user (me!).