Monday, January 01, 2018

Brandt Appliances For My Home: In-House Demonstration Service

Product Review

There are so many different brands for electrical appliances on the market, but one of the things that differentiates them for me personally is the service level I receive as a customer. When Brandt decided to come onboard a collaboration with the blog for my new home, I was elated because I’ve heard so much about the product quality of this French brand, but the icing on the cake was that they provide in-house demonstration service for all their appliances! Now, that’s perfect for me because I am not the only person who uses the appliances at home – my mother-in-law uses them more often than me most of the time, and getting her to read the manuals on how to operate them would be quite impossible. Having a person to come to our place to explain and demonstrate how to use every appliance properly and to answer any questions on the spot was extremely helpful!

So, our very friendly Brandt consultant, Amelia, came by for a demonstration and she was so nice and friendly, and knows the products very well, obviously. It was assuring to hear that she is using Brandt washing machine and oven at home herself too, so she could really address our questions that arose from the day-to-day usage. Amelia brought us through step-by-step, how to operate the washing machine and oven as well as share tips on how we can maximize the usage for specific scenarios. It was also useful that she shared with us her own good practices at home, to ensure that the appliances are well-maintained and can last for the long haul. Care for appliance is something that is always lacking in my household – We tend to overwork our machines sometimes, but little daily habits can make that much a difference in their longevity!

IMG_2949
IMG_2956

My mother-in-law asked so many questions, I was just glad I was not the one answering her. =P I wouldn’t have been able to, anyway! Thankful that Amelia was patient and could address her concerns one by one.

IMG_2958IMG_2959

So grateful for the live demonstration session – Saved me lots of time having to plough through thick manuals and still not being able to fully understand how everything works. And you know the best part? Before Amelia left, she gave me her number so that I can contact her anytime with questions should I encounter any difficulty using the appliances, and she even said it’s fine to contact her even during weekends or public holidays! That’s superb service level, I say! What an awesome value-add from Brandt – It totally differentiates them from other brands. I felt so much at ease knowing there is a “hotline” I can call whenever I needed technical assistance.

IMG_2960IMG_2961

When we make decisions to purchase appliances for our homes now, we don’t just look at the product quality or warranty periods, but also the post-sales service quality. And Brandt has done exceptionally well in this area – I approve! If you are looking for good-quality products with impeccable service, Brandt is the brand to look out for. Hop over to their website to check out their products for your home! Stay tuned for our next posts, as we share more about how Brandt’s products have made life so much easier for us in our new home. =)

This is one of the posts in our series – Making of Our Dream Home. Click on banner to read the other posts.

Making of our dream home icon

Disclosure: This is a collaboration between The J Babies and Brandt for an honest review of their products and services. All photographs and opinions are solely ours.