Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Sudio Tolv R Wireless Earphones (Joey's Review!)

It's Joey's 14th birthday soon, and since she loves Kpop and listening to all kinds of music during her free time, I thought the best gift for her this year would be a pair of good quality wireless earphones. Yet, I don't want to over-indulge her as well, so when I came across the Sudio Tolv R, I thought it's the perfect choice. Sudio has always been my preferred choice of wireless earphones, and I rave to everyone about the Sudio Tolv earphones I'm currently using. The Tolv R series is a lower end version, more affordable and thus a great choice for teenagers and young adults!

Chose blue for Joey, cos' it's one of her fav colours. She was elated when she opened the package, of course!


Love it that the earbuds fit snugly into her ear holes. Her first comment upon trying it for the first time? "Oh wow, I cannot hear anything else except my music!" Yup, welcome to the world of noise-canceling earphones, my dear. It's about time. =P


Well, give a teenager wireless earphones with a sleek casing (which is also its charging case), you get one that's decorated to her liking - with pretty washi tapes. They love to customise the looks of their items - I think it's ingenious. 


Brought the kids out to Sentosa during the school holidays and of course, Joey had to bring her new Sudio Tolv R earphones out. Not only are the earphones lightweight and easy to bring out, they look good! Enjoying good music all day err day in the most stylish way!



The Sudio Tolv R comes in 3 pretty colours, and offers a total 22 hours of playtime, and 5.5 hours in a single charge. The casing is also a charging casing and offers up to 3 additional charges! That's perfect for studying, commuting and basically hours & hours of entertainment. What else can I say? My teenager LOVES her first pair of wireless earphones! 

15% Discount Code
Quote KLESS15 upon cartout to enjoy a 15% off your purchases!

Women's Day Special

Make your purchase online now and you can receive a Sudio crossbody pouch + gift packaging for free - perfect way to celebrate the women in your life.
Promo Duration: Now - 31 March