Thursday, January 07, 2021

Pineapple Tarts & Other CNY Goodies! (Review)

 Before we know it, 2020 is over and we are already nearing the second week of the new year. That just means that my favorite festival of the year is coming! I love Chinese New Year - the festivities, the atmosphere and vibe in the air and of course, all the yummy snacks we get to enjoy! It is just a very happy and wholesome time we get to spend with our loved ones. With barely a month to Chinese New Year, let me introduce you to Pineapple Tart Singapore, where you can get a wide variety of new year goodies and snacks, delivered right to your doorstep! :)~

I was spoilt for choice when I browsed their online store, because even for pineapple tarts (my absolute favorite and most definitely, their signature products), there are many to choose from! And if you are like me, just go for one of each, haha! Finally made my selections and these were delivered to my house within a few days. Superb! What a happy sight.


I was recommended the Award Winning Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pineapple Tarts, so of course I went for that, but seeing that there are different types of pineapple tarts available, I included them all into my cart as well. As a personal preference, I like open-faced pineapple tarts (Nonya Pineapple Tarts), so that was an obvious choice for me. And because my family are all big fans of SCS butter, I also included a canister of Premium SCS Butter Pineapple Tarts. We can never have enough of pineapple tarts, can we?=P



I was also intrigued by their Mango Tarts, which is basically similar to pineapple tarts but made with mango instead, so that definitely went into my cart as well. And most certainly, I cannot miss out my husband's favorite love letters and Mala fish skin crackers which I love! Oh, and did I also mention I love the Spicy Hae Bee Hiam Rolls? Yes, that too.




By now, you probably think I sound like a kid in a candy store, but that's reality for you when you get to my age. Chinese New Year is such a happy and celebratory time of the year, and we should all just feast and enjoy the yummy goodies! I am happy to say that all their offerings passed my taste test, though I do feel that the Nonya Pineapple Tarts are a little on the sweeter side. If you have a sweet tooth, it'd be right up your alley. For me, I had to down it with some Chinese tea, which made it perfect and absolutely enjoyable. I totally recommend this combination!

But don't worry too much about the sweetness, because the paste is homemade from scratch using the sweetest pineapple from Brazil, and they promise no artificial sweeteners or flavorings! You can totally put your heart at ease on that.

I am trying very hard not to finish everything before Chinese New Year arrives, but I probably do need to get another batch by then. Get yours soon so that you can thoroughly enjoy the best feasting season of the year!


Get yours from Pineapple Tart Singapore today! You can also send in your orders or queries to hello@pineappletart.com. Enjoy! =D