Monday, October 04, 2021

REVIEW: MY FIRST TIME TO GEO AESTHETICS

 Growing up, I had pretty good skin up till I entered University. I didn’t need to pay much attention to it, and my skincare regime was almost non-existent. But when I entered my early twenties, hormonal in-balance caused serious outbreaks on my face, which resulted in bad scarring. I have always felt bad about it and wished I had flawless skin like many of my friends, so when I was approached for this review opportunity, I jumped at it! It was the best decision ever.

Geo Aesthetics is a professional centre with a team of trained experts in this field, equipped to provide the best service to their clients. With more than 15 years in the business, they are a leader in this industry with their use of top-notch methods that utilize advanced technology which are well-tested, pain-free and highly effective.

Their wide range of services available includes Signature Treatments for removal of acne, pigmentation, dark circles and even facelifts. With so many different options available targeting different problems we have, you can be sure that you will be able to find the solution for your problem areas. Furthermore, you can be fully assured that you will be taken care of by professionals who are very good at what they are doing. For myself, I was excited to try out one service in particular: Acne Scar Treatment.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AT GEO AESTHETICS

Stepping into Geo Aesthetics for the first time was a very pleasant experience. The staff made me feel very welcome. Being an established aesthetic service provider, they made sure to clarify any medical history I may have, so that they can provide the best care possible for me. It was assuring for me to know that I am leaving my face in “good hands”.

I was ushered into one of the rooms which was dimly lit and smelled nice with soothing music playing in the background. It was very comfortable and cosy to be in the room. Even though it was my first time meeting the aesthetician for the first time, I warmed up to her quickly because she was polite, friendly and very assuring. She very patiently explained to me that we would first be taking several photos of the condition of my complexion, which would be sent to the Consultants for review. They will then recommend a suitable treatment plan for me. Soon enough, the therapist returned with my "diagnosis" - that the scars are quite deeply entrenched, and they would recommend the Scar Removal Treatment. I was secretly thrilled in my heart - It's something I've been wanting to do for a long time!

And so the session started. My aesthetician explained every step clearly as she was going through the treatment. She first removed the makeup residue on my face and double cleansed it. She was so gentle and I really enjoyed her facial massages! She then went on to clear the impurities on my face and applied antiseptic cream to reduce redness and prevent inflammation. Then she proceeded to use a special applicator to infuse my skin with cellular-repairing enzymes. They will help to repair and renew damaged cells, while softening and improving my tone.


To be honest, my threshold for pain is virtually zero. I asked the aesthetician before the treatment commenced, if I would experience any pain (just to prepare my heart!). She explained that I would experience a slight needling sensation, but other than that, it would be practically pain-free. And she was right! Apart from the slight tingling I felt when she applied the enzymes on my face, it was comfortable! You can imagine my relief!


The session concluded with a hydrating face mask so that my skin can be kept moisturised and hydrated. I was also given some instructions on how to take care of my face at home so that the recovery will be good and easy.

POST-TREATMENT REVIEW OF GEO AESTHETICS

How did I feel right after the session? It felt super good! My visage was instantly refreshed and felt very soft to touch! I was truly amazed at the results, considering that this was just after one treatment! I could immediately see the difference in my skin tone and complexion when I looked into the mirror after the session. It was nothing short of amazing. I was, in fact, very pleasantly surprised!

I was told to expect some downtime after the session - itchiness, redness, needling sensation but they should be gone within twenty-four hours. True enough, when I woke up the next morning, any minor discomfort was all gone and I really felt and saw a significant improvement in my skin texture. My skin felt way softer than before, and the pores were definitely way smaller. Best of all, the scars looked fainter! Those were scars that had stayed with me for more than twenty years! I was so very pleased! Even my husband of nineteen years commented that my complexion looked so much brighter and smoother. Nothing beats a compliment from my own spouse!

I had gone for my first appointment without much expectation because I was wondering: how effective could one session be, right? But I was obviously proven wrong, because the results speak for themselves. Even after just one session, I could see a visibly improved complexion, pores are reduced and my face felt really clean and refreshed.

Are you currently facing any problems or issues with your skin? If you are, I would strongly recommend that you check them out to see what options can be offered to you. Skin problems cannot and should not be ignored. I had chosen to ignore the acne scars on my face for years, all the time feeling lousy about it. But now that I have gone through the session myself, I found myself asking why I didn’t think of doing this earlier? The truth is, we all desire and deserve to become a better version of ourselves, and pampering ourselves every now and then is necessary and important!

No comments :

Post a Comment