Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Daddy's Gal

I must say there is a special bond between a daughter & her daddy. Like the bond I have with my daddy, Joey also has a special bond with Isaiah. There is a sparkle in Isaiah's eyes when he holds his darling daughter and there is an extra sense of security when Joey looks at her daddy. It must be the bigger hands and arms which makes her feel more comfortable. But I also think it's got to do with the fact that she knows she'll always be Daddy's gal. It's such a heart-warming sight to see the both of them together. : )

Here's daddy isaiah carrying joey before he left for work this morning....


3 comments :

  1. I can't remember seeing any photos of my dad carrying me as a baby in his arms... maybe I must go and dig it out... but I did come across a pic of my brother carrying me as a baby in his arms, maybe that's why there's this special bond between me and my bro hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also only had 1 photo taken with my dad - just me & my dad, when I was about 10 years old. And I always think it's a treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete