So loudly that many of the mummies in the nursery all turned to see what happened to this little gal. The helpful nursery workers all tried to suggest that maybe she's hungry, thirsty, sleepy.. etc etc.. and no amount of coo-ing seemed to be able to pacify her. She just kept crying and crying at top volume. Finally we all decided that maybe her milk was too little and she's still hungry, so frantically I tried to make another bottle of milk. But she refused to drink & just continued to scream at top volume!
Finally after much guesswork and alot of frantic moves by yours truly and the nursery workers, she cooled down and decided to drink some milk. Just when we were about to leave the nursery, as I wanted to change her diaper, we realised that she had POO-ED! What alot of poo that was! No wonder she was crying non-stop. She always cries and makes a fuss when she's about to poo. No wonder. Sigh.. but I did take a pix of her in the nursery today.. before the whole crying saga happened...
No comments :
Post a Comment