
Do you like joey's new hairband? Her hair's getting too long and messy that I cannot stand bringing her out in that kind of unplanned-for-toussled-look. And since my mother in law says that babies will shred off some hair when they are about 3 months old, we wanted to wait till the shredding off before we trim her hair for the 1st time. Till then, we just got to keep her hair in check by making her wear hairbands. I bought 3 at one go for her! Haha.. and it's cheap because I didn't get them from baby accessories shop. I got them from the usual adult accesories shop Chameleon! hehe.. only about $2 per piece. Cheap & nice. : )
My daddy very nice. Came to Sembawang to pick us up to Pasir Ris and even insisted on driving us home again after dinner. I get to enjoy free rides because of his precious grand-daughter joey. haha.. he can't bear to see his daughter & grand-daughter wait outside for cabs. hee..
wah! CHIO baby!! haha
ReplyDeletethe hairband looks so cool on Baby Joey... she so Hip man! hehe
ReplyDeleteBut she doesn't quite like it leh, she keeps wanting to pull it off! sigh.. But in aircon places, it's good. Keeps her head warm. waahaa..
ReplyDeletehee she sure looks real cute! Hee :)
ReplyDelete