There is this baby sling that my good friends bought for me. I had wanted to get one, but kept procrastinating. Thank God my friends bought them for me, so I don't have to buy myself anymore. I THOUGHT i'd know how to use the sling. How difficult can that be??! But when I tried it on the other day, it was harder than I thought!
Firstly, the instructions were not useful at all. Looks pretty impressive on the box though. 8 ways of carrying baby in it. But no matter how I tried to tie it, joey looks super crammed and uncomfortable inside. She has that bewildered look on her face, as if asking me why I am squeezing her inside this bundle of cloth. She probably thought I was going to wrap her up like a dumpling. And her whole body is skewed and looks so unnatural that I can't bear to leave her in the sling any second longer. Sigh.. Is joey too fat? Cannot be right?? It must be the way I tied the sling.
I think I'm going to bring it to church tomorrow and ask the other mummies in the nursery how to use it...
No comments :
Post a Comment