Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Guitar Girl

Joey banging on her guitar!


Very serious nei...


Nowadays she is very INTO imitating people, especially me. Like what the other mummies share on their blogs as well, my girl also takes alot of interest in my makeup pouch, accessories - necklaces, bracelets etc etc, and she would imitate my actions of applying makeup and dressing up. It's interesting to see that inside the DNA of this girl, there are very girlie things going on! Haha! The only thing is she seems to take no special interest in barbie dolls, but prefer cars and trains instead. =P

Just like the playing of this guitar. She lost interest in her guitar like 5000 years ago, but she picked it up again only because she saw me practising my guitar. So funny!

No comments :

Post a Comment