Saturday, June 14, 2008

She Loves The Bus

For dunno-what reasons, my baby loves taking buses. Every morning when I bring her to work, she would tell me, 'I don't want taxi... I want bus...'. (Really dunno how to enjoy life!!!) Maybe it's the scanning of of the EZLink card or the pressing of the bell when we need to get down the bus, there is something about buses that draw her towards them.

And so, today we brought her to Causeway Point by bus and she enjoyed herself during the ride. :)

Walking out to the bus stop

On the bus

(Sidetrack: I just realised that while taking a photo, I can touch my camera screen on whichever spot I want to focus on, and the camera will focus especially on that area. How cool is that!!?)

Obviously very happy!!!

We had our dinner at Causeway Point's Crystal Jade.. :)

Joey looking very interestedly at the food on the table..

Yummy Porridge

Even more yummy duck meat!!!!!

After dinner, we came back home and Joey went kicking ball with Isaiah at our vicinity's basketball court. It's her favorite sport at this point in time and she really sweats and exercise to the max each time she plays. So she's soundly asleep now. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment