Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is She Too Big Sized?

I always knew that Joey is quite tall for a kid of her age, but it suddenly hit me hard last sunday when she was standing next to my friend's girl, who's 3 months older than her. Joey looks so much bigger than her!!!! Gosh.. not very good for a girl eh?

And it reminded me of this set of photos I took some time back, during National Day weekend services in church.

This is Joey and her friend, Dylan.

You know their age difference?

Dylan is 3 DAYS younger than Joey.

But Joey is one head taller than him and so much bigger in size!!

Sigh, it's good to be tall, but so much bigger size than a boy?! I am getting abit worried that she may have difficulties finding a boyfriend next time. It is known that petite girls have more choices cos some guys dun like girls who are taller than them mah..

Hmmm... are my worries unduly?

No comments :

Post a Comment