Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh, I Feel So Guilty..

After reading a mummy's blog recently on the activities she does with her kids, I felt so very guilty in my heart.

This mummy blogger notes down all the different activities she does with her 2 sons, and I truly salute her. She can think of so many activities she can do with her toddler and she doesn't mind all the mess that he creates from playing. She doesn't mind the mess because she knows it will stimulate her sons' creativity and make their happier kids.

Now, I really ought to do so much more.

When I am at home with Joey, I don't do much activities with her. In fact, now as I think about it, she is so poor thing! She must be so bored!! Sigh, I really ought to do much more activities that can help Joey develop her motor skills and language skills, instead of wasting her prime years of growing up.

And so, I am DETERMINED that I will improve myself in this area and help Joey develop & grow well!

No comments :

Post a Comment