Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Photo Girl Is Back!

Boy, I am glad that Joey is now back with liking to pose for photos! Check out Papa Isaiah's entry.. such great & natural photos!

http://destroyer1990.multiply.com/journal/item/338/special_moments?replies_read=3

Today I am on leave, so met up with my dad for lunch. He brought us to this place in Boon Keng for Boon Tong Kee chicken rice. Super delicious, can?!

Check out the chicken... wooo... succulent & juicy!

The beansprouts was delicious too!

Then I snapped and snapped and snapped!

Please don't think that Joey was trying to be 'hiao'... it's just that we were seated in the open air area and the wind was so strong! She was trying to stop her hair from flying.. Kekeke..

Hee hee... my darling girl... =)

No comments :

Post a Comment