Tuesday, October 28, 2008

我家那个小大人

Yes indeed. My daughter can't wait to grow up obviously. She loves to behave and act like an adult now, and can I tell you?

IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Some tell-tale signs that my daughter thinks that she's an adult:

1) She commands you to do something, and she adds a ' 快点啦!' at the end of her command. All happens concurrently with a roll eye, frown on the forehead, slight irritation in her voice and a very impatient stare. Hello girl, who's the mother here? Huh?!!

2) She insists on using the chopsticks to eat EVERYTHING and that includes rice, porridge (sad but it's true), meat, soup (yes I know)... and no, she cannot hold her chopsticks yet, so you can imagine how long & how messy it gets at every mealtime where you can find a pair of chopsticks on the table.

3) If the mother (that's me!) whines, her maternal instincts jump right out & she goes into her 'Taiwanese soap opera' mode, shove my head onto her chest and she hugs me tightly and pats me on the head (sayang) and at the same time, whine along with me, "Muuummmmyyyy.......". Not joking. Ask any of my friends who have personally witnessed this. Very very drama.

4) She asks a question and when you answer, she gives a very 'adult' 'OOOHHHHH' and look very satisfied with herself that she understood the answer......... and then ask the very same question again barely 30 seconds later. (tat's life..).

My daughter is growing up so fast I can't do anything about it!!!!!!!!!! argghhhh!!!

I think I'll go whine now.

No comments :

Post a Comment