Thursday, October 02, 2008

How Glad A PH Finally Came

I had a most enjoyable public holiday in the longest time! I can't even remember when was the last time I had a public holiday!

Even though I had to rush some work in the morning and Joey was whining all morning because she had a stiff neck from the night before, I still managed to enjoy myself for the rest of the day. :)

Friends came over to my house and we drove off to Balestier for Suki Sushi..

Joey was waiting to go jalan with baby nigel, but Mama Shaun & Papa Bruce didn't bring him out! sigh..

Her necessary dish at any jap restaurant - Chawanmushi!

Since we didn't get to see baby nigel, we went over to Bruce's place to see him after lunch!

Baby Nigel so cute! So awake leh!

Joey was happy to see him of course!

Sidetrack a little... we found this very cute looking tic tac at NTUC! It's humongous (about 3 times bigger than a normal tic tac) and it has got 3 flavours inside - grapefruit, lime & orange! How lovely! Looking at it makes me happy already!

Alright, sidetrack's over. At night was yet another relaxing time for me cos I went for dinner with Isaiah! *without joey*

There's this nice little western restaurant - Bungagloo, hidden in the midst of all the bunglow houses near sembawang beach. Its style is very outback style and they serve amercian dishes like burgers, steaks etc. The whole place is not luxurious and infact, it's very rugged and anything-goes. Great for friends' gatherings. The food is good too! The only drawback is possibly its not-so-economical prices. :) Steaks go up to $40+.

House salad. Very fresh & refreshing. :)

I ordered US pork chops with apple sauce.

Isaiah had steak...

A relaxing end to my public holiday. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment