Friday, October 03, 2008

I Am So Jealous Of Papa!

Yes! I am super jealous of papa!!!!!

All along, I will ask Joey from time to time, whether she loves me, and she would of course say, 'Yes, I love mummy'. Very normal for a kid to say that isn't it??!

But recently, whenever I ask Joey, 'Joey, do you like mummy?', she would go, 'Joey like Papa'. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! What is the world coming to?? She refused to say that she likes me.... until I whine and cry (pretend of course), and sometimes, she doesn't even bother my whines & cries!!!

I am so jealous lor!

I even reminded Joey, 'Papa always take cane and beat beat leh... why u still like papa??'

She would just adamantly reiterate what irks me, 'Joey like papa' (I know her grammar very wrong but that's not the point!!)

A Daddy's girl, for sure. Unfair. Hmmmph!!!

She would only come to me for comfort when Papa canes her. Other times, it's always, 'Joey like Papa!'

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

You know what I'm thinking?

I better quickly have a son to make up for this inbalance in me. But scarly, the son sticks to the Papa too and is another soccer maniac. (ahhhhhhh!!!!)

My life is so miserable......... boooooooooo............

No comments :

Post a Comment