Monday, November 24, 2008

Joey Is Back After AC!

Finally, the inaugural Asia Conference 2008 is over!!!!!!!

And what a glorious & fulfilling time we all had. I personally thought the whole conference ran very smoothly, given that it's so big scale and one church is doing everything. Hiccups are expected to happen, but ultimately, it's what the people received and brought home with them that really mattered. For the organisers, I must say I had a great great time seeing everything fall into place nicely. =D

Joey at the conference!

The youngest delegate at the Conference. :)

On the finale night of the conference, Joey had a rolling good time with her friend, Nicole, in the nursery. This duo is very funny. They can laugh at their own jokes anytime. =D I'm pretty amused.

Finally, they decided to settle down to watch the praise & worship...

If you are wondering what made them laugh, you must catch a video of them I'm uploading in a while. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment